For information on hosting a Deeper Walk event click here.
The Deeper Walk Institute is a series of courses and training materials that can be used for personal growth or professional enrichment. The courses can be taken by individuals or small groups. They are designed for people in full-time ministry who want training on how to help others who are struggling with issues related to spiritual warfare and emotional healing. Although our target audience are people who are called to ministry, these classes are open to all and are beneficial for anyone who wants to go deeper in their walk with Christ.
A seminar is a great way to get people started on their journey toward a deeper walk with God. Seminars are generally one-day events taught by Deeper Walk president, Marcus Warner. We offer six options so you can find the one that is just right for your group. Each of the seminars is based on a book written by Dr. Warner. Click on the link below to find the book at our online store.
- Toward A Deeper Walk – If you want an overview of core Deeper Walk teaching, this is the seminar for you. Explore the key perspectives and practices that help experience breakthroughs from bondage and build intimacy with God. Deeper Walk Guide to the Bible – In order to go deeper in your walk with God, you have to get a good handle on the Bible. Dr. Warner has taught Old Testament and Theology to students from junior high to seminary. You will learn insights that inspire seminary students in a simple model that can be understood by Bible students of all ages.
- The Spirit-Filled Home – Flesh-filled homes are full of conflict that wear people down and make them want to give up. Learn five practices of a Spirit-filled home: (1) Stop Flesh Patterns, (2) Take Thoughts Captive, (3) Attack the Real Adversary, (4) Resolve Resentment, (5) Train Yourself in Joy. This seminar can also be offered as a retreat experience.
- What Every Believer Should Know About Spiritual Warfare – You can’t understand your life apart from a warfare perspective. Learn the worldview foundations, essential principles, and practices of a biblically-balanced approach to spiritual warfare. This training is based on the books of Mark Bubeck, Neil Anderson, Timothy Warner, Fred Dickason, and Karl Payne.
- Understanding the Wounded Heart – We all have wounded hearts. Learn the core Deeper Walk model of trauma recovery and five core practices that are essential to emotional healing: (1) Spiritual Warfare, (2) REAL Prayer, (3) Forgiveness, (4) Renewing the Mind, (5) Joy Skills.
- Rare Leadership – Based on the Life Model developed by Dr. Jim Wilder, this training looks at four uncommon habits practiced by the leaders we love. We will define leadership, look at the proper target of leadership, explain an essential paradigm for transformation, and unpack the RARE habits that characterize mature leaders: (1) Remaining Relational, (2) Acting Like Yourself, (3) Returning to Joy, and (4) Enduring Hardship Well.
For more information about scheduling Deeper Walk training for your group call the office (877) 467-4222, or click here.