Deeper Walk Seminars
Click Here to view our schedule of events for 2013.
A weekend seminar can be a great way to introduce people to the foundational teachings of freedom and
maturity as taught by Deeper Walk International. A typical schedule for a seminar is to begin with a session
on Friday evening from 7:00 - 9:00, then finish on Saturday with sessions from 9:00 - noon and 1:00 - 4:00.
You may also opt to eliminate the Friday evening session.
The cost for most of our seminars is negotiable. We ask that travel expenses be covered, a free will offering
be taken, and that we be allowed to set up a resource sales area. Some host organizations choose to charge
a small fee for the seminars and some offer them for free.
Common Seminar Topics
- Deeper Walk Essentials
- The three foundations of a deeper walk are grace, freedom, and life in the Spirit.
- This seminar helps people apply practical ways of building their lives on these foundations.
- Breaking Free! Developing a Personal Plan for Freedom and Maturity
- It is hard to run the race of life if you are weighed down by the baggage of the past and tied up in spiritual bondage.
- This seminar walks people through the principles and practices of dealing with their baggage and finding freedom from their bondage.
- Spiritual Warfare
- Few ministries provide a biblically balanced approach to spiritual warfare.
- Deeper Walk training is rooted in the writings of Mark Bubeck, Timothy Warner, Fred Dickason, Karl Payne, and Neil Anderson
- 1-2-3 Counseling
- A Deeper Walk approach to biblical counseling has three levels: 1 choice - spirit vs. flesh; 2 concepts - warfare and capacity; 3 categories - bondage, baggage, and bonding.
- This seminar provides an overview of the core principles and practices of effective biblical counseling
- Getting a Handle on the Bible
- One of the obstacles that keeps people stuck is their lack of biblical literacy.
- This seminar teaches a very creative approach to studying the Bible and understanding the big picture of how the Bible fits together.