Marriage Retreat in Kokomo, IN
In cooperation with the Preserve Marriage Ministry on the campus of Crossroads Community Church
in Kokomo, Indiana, Dr. Marcus Warner will be leading four weekend retreats. The Preserve has two
brand new lodges. Each room has its own private bath anda king size bed. For a video tour of the
facilities click here.
Choose a weekend that works for you!
- February 14 - 16 (Valentine's Day Weekend) - This retreat is three nights and costs $225.
- May 24 - 25 (Memorial Day Weekend)
- August 30 - 31 (Labor Day Weekend)
- November 15 -16
Cost - $175.00
Registration is handled through the Preserve Website.
Included in the cost:
Lodging for Friday and Saturday nights.
Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast and lunch. (You are on your own for dinner and breakfast if you stay the
Check in is at 5:30 pm on Friday
Retreat Wrap Up is Saturday at 5:00 pm; however, checkout is at noon on Sunday. Feel free to stay the extra
night and enjoy some time together!
Four presentations by Dr. Marcus Warner and guided exercises to be done as couples.
1. How to Grow Relational Capacity
2. How to Overcome Flesh Patterns
3. Winning the Battle for the Home
4. Growing in Love and Respect
It is recommended that you read Dr. Warner's book, The Spirit-Filled Home prior to the retreat.